Many countries have legalized marijuana or weed for medicinal or recreational purposes. The herb has developed an ardent fan following primarily due to its euphoric effect. Many also use weed for its medicinal properties to relax the nervous system and trigger a relaxing effect. The herb is a natural painkiller and helps cope with chronic pain and anxiety.
Various equipment can help you enjoy the herb and enhance the experience. Bubbler is one of the most used devices and makes the smoke smoother. Besides, it is less harsh on the throat. Additionally, some people believe that a bubbler’s water can help remove impurities and toxins from the smoke. If you are wondering how to take care of the equipment, continue reading to know everything about it, right from how to clean one hitter bubbler to using the bong effectively.
How To Use A Hitter
- Fill the device with water. The water should be enough to submerge the stem or downstream but not so much that it is difficult to inhale.
- Pack the bowl with your desired amount of tobacco or other substance.
- Place the mouthpiece of the device on a table and light the substance in the bowl with a lighter or match.
- Inhale slowly and steadily while keeping the bowl lit. As you inhale, the smoke will be drawn through the water and into the chamber of the device.
- Once you have inhaled as much smoke as you want, remove the bowl from the stem and exhale the smoke.
How To Clean One Hitter Bubbler:
The following are the step-by-step details on how to clean one-hitter:
- Empty the water and any debris from the bong.
- Use rubbing alcohol and salt or specialized cleaning solutions to scrub the inside of the bong, including the stem and bowl.
- Use pipe cleaners or Q-tips to clean small crevices and hard-to-reach areas.
- Rinse the bong thoroughly with hot water to remove any remaining debris or cleaning solution.
- Allow the bong to dry completely before using it again.
There are many flavors of bubblers available in the market. You can experiment and find the one that suits your taste buds. Some of the most popular solutions include:
- Mint: Spearmint, Peppermint, and Wintergreen
- Fruit: Apple, Peach, Pineapple, and Mango
- Herbal: Eucalyptus, Rose, and Jasmine
- Spices: Cinnamon and Clove
- Sweets: Chocolate, Vanilla, and caramel
- Berry: Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, and Blackberry
- Cocktail : Margarita, Pina colada, and Mojito
These solutions are used for cleaning and freshening the smell of the bong. Some of them also have antibacterial properties. They can be added to the water in the bong to give it a pleasant aroma and taste. Most of these solutions can be found in smoke shops or online retailers.
How To Store A Hitter
- Dry the bubbler thoroughly before storing it. This will ensure that it is free of debris or residue that could attract pests or cause unwanted odors. Besides, it will prevent mold or mildew from forming.
- Store the bubbler in a dry location. Do not store it in a humid or damp environment. Otherwise, it may warp or crack.
- Keep the bubbler in a protective case or bag. This will help to protect it from damage or scratches. Don’t leave your bubbler where it can be easily bumped or knocked over.
- Keep it away from children and pets, as bubblers can be fragile and pose a choking
- hazard if broken.
It’s crucial to keep the water in the bubbler clean, as dirty water can affect the taste and quality of the smoke. And also, make sure to keep the one-hitter bong clean by cleaning it after each use. It’s best to clean your bubbler after every use to maintain good hygiene and prevent the buildup of resin and bacteria that can affect the taste and quality of the smoke. After all, you are going to inhale using the device.